We all need a break these days, and honest AZ title lenders can help you fund a badly needed vacation. Unfortunately, the COVID-10 pandemic limits vacation options right now, but that doesn’t mean that all holidays are completely off the books. While we cannot guarantee 100 percent safety, these options are safer than others. If you need ideas for a safe and low-cost getaway, here are five suggestions:
- Road trips: Airplanes, trains and any other mode of transportation that involves large numbers of people are questionable right now. While they are taking precautions, experts still consider these modes of travel risky. However, a socially-distant road trip can still work out in this environment. Visit local sites, take a scenic drive or explore nature. This will help you feel less confined while keeping your COVID-19 risk under control.
- Camping: Sleeping under the desert stars will not only relax you, but also reset your body clock. Social distancing and remote working keep us in front of computer and mobile device screens more than usual, and that affects your sleep patterns and sense of reality. Take a break from the technology and the hustle of daily life and slow down with a camping trip. Choose spots that are not crowded or that have sites with proper distance between them. Or, consider renting an RV and traveling to different parks around the state while also enjoying the comforts of home.
- Ask a travel agent: We are used to booking our vacations independently, but now the expertise of travel agents is valued again. Travel agents have already vetted locations for safety and sanitation procedures, so they can guide you to spots where your COVID-19 risk is low. This is also a great option if you cannot get away now but want to look forward to something in the future. Agents are commonly booking vacations between March and May of 2021, as it’s assumed things will be better then. However, you should purchase travel insurance just in case the pandemic escalates and you need to reschedule.
- Rent a vacation home: Unlike a hotel, a vacation home is limited to you and your immediate family. But like a hotel, it is cleaned regularly and offers a reduced risk due to the lack of social interaction. Airbnb has a new enhanced cleaning initiative, and you can choose your vacation home based on hosts who participate with this plan. You can find Airbnbs anywhere, including near national parks or in cities. Find a place you would like to explore, and then book your vacation home with someone whom you know keeps the premises sanitary and safe.
- Find a remote hotel: If you are more comfortable in a hotel rather than an Airbnb, there are still options for you. Avoid often-crowded chain hotels, and instead choose hotels in mountain resorts, nearby or within national parks or even on the beach. The only limit is how far you wish to drive!
Cash-N-Go Auto Title Loans of Phoenix proudly counts itself among honest AZ title lenders. Whether you need a title loan for medical bills, unexpected expenses or a quick vacation, we can help you. Call us today or apply online.
Categorised in: Title Loans